The Lloyd Family
...multiply life by the power of two
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Ballet
Isabelle's dance studio put on Cindy Lou Who's version of "The Grinch" as their holiday ballet production this year.
She was wonderful.
She was beautiful.
She is mine!
I'm so proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Will Never Be this Loved Again...
I took a trip down my memory blog lane a few nights ago and got really sad. I'm talking full on depression. Like the kind where I can...
The First day of Second Grade
I get so nervous on the first day of school. I think it's harder for me than for Emma. What mom wants to see their kid cry into her brea...
Family Picture Day
Last weekend we went up to Little Cottonwood Canyon, with Brent's family, for family picture day. I took my own camera and Brent and I s...
Oh Baby!
Baby #4 will be here early June! This has been a typical pregnancy for me so far. I'm feeling great and life is moving forward as normal...
Eight Years
Today is our anniversary! 8 years! I read a while ago that the most important decision you will ever make is who you will marry. This one de...
Who's to Blame?
I know what you're thinking... "How cute Emma made a cake." Sadly no. This creation was all me. Now, you must be wondering how...
The Dark Knight
Okay, for the record I am a huge batman fan. However, the newest batman was way to violent for me. In my opinion this movie should have been...
No comments:
Post a Comment