The Lloyd Family
...multiply life by the power of two
Sunday, July 11, 2010
My Baby Boy
Henry Bud Lloyd
June 10, 2010
4:42 PM
8 pounds 14 oz
22 inches
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Will Never Be this Loved Again...
I took a trip down my memory blog lane a few nights ago and got really sad. I'm talking full on depression. Like the kind where I can...
The First day of Second Grade
I get so nervous on the first day of school. I think it's harder for me than for Emma. What mom wants to see their kid cry into her brea...
Oh Baby!
Baby #4 will be here early June! This has been a typical pregnancy for me so far. I'm feeling great and life is moving forward as normal...
Seizing the Day
You might just wet your office chair right now when you see that I'm blogging again. I just couldn't stay away when the masses {my ...
Who's to Blame?
I know what you're thinking... "How cute Emma made a cake." Sadly no. This creation was all me. Now, you must be wondering how...
Eight Years
Today is our anniversary! 8 years! I read a while ago that the most important decision you will ever make is who you will marry. This one de...
I'm 40! What the actual EFF?
I've officially been 40 years old for 15 days now. Other than having to worry about getting flabby arms (that was not a thing in my 3...
No comments:
Post a Comment